Food Freedom: Healing Your Family on a Budget
Join Dr. Sina McCullough at Mount Vernon Baptist Church on Tuesday April 18th to share insights from her newly released book Hands Off My Food! She will be discussing the following:
- How she reversed her autoimmune disease, including the role God played in her healing.
- How food can lead to inflammatory diseases (like ADHD, allergies, diabetes, heart disease, autoimmune disease, etc) and how you can reverse it.
- What the FDA and the food industry are really doing to your food and easy ways to fight back.
- Ideas on how to make healthy food more affordable.
- Easy ways to include your children in your healing journey.
All attendees will receive:
- Free companion guide (electronic version) that provides easy tips on how to “feed the good and starve the bad” whether you are at a grocery store, restaurant, or cooking at home.
- free cookbook (electronic version), containing 14 grain-free dessert recipes, with product comparisons and ingredient sources. Dr. McCullough and her 6-year old son created this cookbook after learning about the hidden chemicals in our foods.
Dr. McCullough will also offer signed copies of Hands Off My Food! at a discounted price of $10.
Tuesday April 18th
Room E213 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
Fellowship is 6-6:30 p.m.; Talk is 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. followed by Q&A
Mount Vernon Baptist Church
11220 Nuckols Road
Glen Allen, VA 23059
CHILDREN ARE WELCOME!
Limited childcare will be available through online registration only.
$5 per child ($10 family maximum)
Childcare Registration: mvbcnow.org/childcare
INFO: Val Towns via firstname.lastname@example.org